The iXR is a fully integrated, robust digital camera system
enabling a highly productive solution for large-scale digitization, fine
art reproduction and other industrial applications.
Using input from leading reproduction experts, the iXR was built
from the ground up to meet the exacting needs of the reproduction
photographer and was designed to streamline workflow by enabling you to
take full control of the entire process. The iXR’s impressive
combination of unsurpassed image quality, high productivity and rugged
engineering make it the perfect camera system for getting the job right,
on time and on budget.
Designed for full compatibility with Leaf's legendary
medium-format products, the iXR delivers the clean, detailed image
quality that only high resolution, medium-format systems can provide.
The combination of Credo digital backs, Mamiya focal plane and Schneider
Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses guarantees image quality that is second
- Dynamic range of 12.5 f-stops is standard in Leaf Credo digital backs which are available in 40MP, 60MP and 80MP resolutions.
- Ultimate image sharpness with Mamiya's extensive array of lenses including Schneider Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses.
- Excellent color and detail with Phase One’s Capture One workflow software.
Full-integration between the core components that make up the iXR
system ensures an end-to-end workflow solution. Remote focus and
capture is made possible via seamless connectivity with Phase One’s
Capture One workflow software enabling previously unseen levels of
productivity and speed.
- Tailor-made for Repro - The iXR camera system was
built specifically to satisfy the needs of reproduction photographers.
- Remote Focus and Capture – Fine tune the focus and quickly move from Live View to capture, remotely, at the touch of a button.
Built to Last
The Phase One iXR body, made from tough, aircraft-grade aluminum
alloys and without a mirror, ensures a heavy duty, workhorse solution.
Designed without a mirror, this unique feature minimizes vibration and
reduces the number of moving parts. These measures ensure a rugged,
robust solution with an increased lifespan when compared to other
industrial camera solutions.
The modular nature of medium-format digital systems lets you easily upgrade with the release of new technologies.
- Rugged and Robust – Built to last, the iXR camera body is made from extremely durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloys.
- LEMO Connectors - Self-locking connectors make sure that cables stay securely connected while you work.
- Mirror-less System – The iXR has few moving parts and ensures minimal vibrations and longer life.
- Compact, Small Footprint – The iXR has a small
footprint includes two 3/8 inch tripod sockets to enable you to lock the